Are You Ready to
Nourish Your Little One
with REAL Food from
Confidently And Successfully Transition
Your Child To A Plant-based Diet
from Jess Jarrin:
Do you ever grapple with what to feed your child?
Are family mealtimes often stressful?
Do you struggle to find a balance and worry that your child isn’t meeting daily nutritional recommendations?
If you answered “Yes” to any of the above questions, you’re not alone!
To say the very least, the standard Western diet is overly processed, laden with dangerous additives such as artificial colors, flavors, and preservatives, loaded with refined sugar, and high in fat and cholesterol.
In fact, the next time you’re in the supermarket, I challenge you to pay attention to the products marketed to your child and you. I mean, really take a look at these foods and the mile-long list of undecipherable ingredients marching across each package.
There’s no denying that as a society we’ve moved away from feeding our children real food, and, instead, are offering food-like substances. The thought of these processed foods being consumed by children should evoke sheer terror.
So, what to do?
When my daughter was ready to take on solid foods, deciding what to feed her was often a tremendous struggle. I’d read so much conflicting information about which foods were helpful – and which were potentially harmful – to a developing child, and I wanted to ensure I was giving her the best start I possibly could while instilling healthy eating habits from day one.
I knew I wanted to nourish my daughter’s developing mind and body with a rainbow of whole foods, entirely skipping processed infant cereals and other foods marketed for babies and children, yet, I also needed these foods to be budget-friendly and relatively simple for me to single-handedly prepare as my husband worked long hours, and I often cared for our daughter independently.
In addition, it was important to me that the bulk of these real whole foods be plant-based (meaning foods that contained no animal products or animal byproducts).
Despite common misconceptions centered around plant-powered lifestyles, as a vegetarian, myself, I’d witnessed the tremendous health benefits and sense of fulfillment this lifestyle provided first-hand.
Even so, when it came to deciding what to feed my daughter, I often found myself questioning my ideals. I couldn’t help but wonder if a plant-based diet was adequate for all stages of life.
“Could my daughter thrive without (or with very limited) animal products?”
SPOILER ALERT: The answer was YES!
I ask you:
- ★ Are you ever conflicted about what types of foods to feed your child?
- ★ Have you considered a plant-based diet for your child, but second-guessed yourself?
- ★ Are you concerned with additives such as artificial colors, artificial flavors, MSG, and high fructose corn syrup, just to name a few?
- ★ Do you worry about excessive sugar intake and its consequences, especially on the developing immune system?
- ★ Are you stuck in a rut when it comes to meal ideas?
These were some of my biggest concerns.
Based upon my own struggles and triumphs, I’ve devised a simple 3-step process for implementing a plant-based diet, with an emphasis on whole foods, from the very beginning or transitioning to one.
IT’S AS EASY AS:
- 1. OBJECTIVE: Understanding why,
- 2. KNOWLEDGE: Learning how,
- 3. ACTION: Putting the plan into motion!
“It worked for my family, and I’m confident it will work for yours, too!”
In GO VEG STARTER KIT: Transitioning your little one to a plant-based diet in 1, 2, 3, I’ll teach you the basics you need to confidently and successfully begin implementing a plant-powered lifestyle in your home!
What is a Plant-Based Diet?
A plant-based diet is centered around a variety of plant-derived foods such as:
- ➞ Vegetables
- ➞ Fruits
- ➞ Beans/legumes
- ➞ Nuts/seeds
- ➞ Whole grains
What is a Whole Foods Diet?
A whole foods diet is centered around consuming real, unprocessed, unrefined foods (or foods that are processed and refined as little as possible).
If you resonate with ANY of the following, I created this book with you and your family in mind:
- ★ You’re intrigued by the idea of transitioning you Little One to a plant-based diet, but don’t quite know where to begin.
- ★ Your family is currently following a plant-based diet, and you’re looking for ideas on how to add more whole food variety to your meals and snacks.
- ★ You’re concerned your Little One isn’t obtaining enough essential nutrients from his/her current diet.
- ★ You’re interested in learning more about living a plant-based lifestyle and discovering how to transition from some of the animal products your family is currently consuming.
Inside, you will learn:
- ★ 3 easy steps that you can use to toss the standard diet and transition your child to whole, unprocessed plant foods.
- ★ How you can create simple budget-friendly meals, quickly, from scratch.
- ★ Why you should never, ever, assume your child won’t eat a particular food after only trying it once or twice.
- ★ The shortcut that allows you to save time and money while always having ready-to-eat real food on hand.
- ★ A fun and easy trick to finally overcome meal-idea ruts.
- ★ How I got my toddler to eat her greens, and how you can do the same.
- ★ Why you don’t need to stress over complicated food combinations in an effort to form complete proteins despite what you might’ve heard.
- ★ One simple thing you can do to avoid drive-thrus and other convenience foods.
- ★ 5 wholesome sweeteners that will replace refined sugar.
- ★ How this common vitamin will effortlessly increase iron absorption.
- ★ Why you should always purchase these 12 foods organic.
- ★ One easy step to make this budget-friendly breakfast food more nutritious.
- ★ 5 secrets for streamlining your weekly meal routine.
and much more!
Praise for plant-based diets:
“When you calculate all the calories consumed from the typical foods most children in America eat, you find that the calories coming from natural foods such as fresh fruit, vegetables, beans, raw nuts, and seeds is less than 5 percent of their total caloric intake. This dangerously low intake of unrefined plant foods guarantees weakened immunity to disease, frequent illnesses, and a shorter lifespan.”
Joel Fuhrman, M.D
From Disease-Proof Your Child: Feeding Kids Right
“The optimal diet consists of grains, legumes, vegetables, and fruit, with 10% of its calories coming from fat.”
Caldwell Esselstyn, Jr., M.D
From Changing the Treatment Paradigm for Coronary Artery Disease
“It is the position of the American Dietetic Association that appropriately planned vegetarian diets, including total vegetarian or vegan diets are healthful, nutritionally adequate, and may provide health benefits in prevention and treatment of certain diseases.”
ADA Position on Vegetarian Diets 2009
“This isn’t just another eBook- It’s a guided journey with your family’s
overall wellness at the core.”
I’ve sifted through loads of information, and I’ve developed and tested this simple 3-step process; I’m sharing it here in hopes that you, too, succeed!
GO VEG STARTER KIT is an eBook containing
- ➞ 60 informative – yet straightforward – pages that will help you move away from processed foods once-and-for-all and begin nourishing your family, from the inside out, with a whole food plant-powered diet.
- ➞ Basic information on some key vitamins and minerals your child’s body needs to function optimally as well as handy food lists highlighting plant-derived sources of each aforementioned nutrient.
- ➞ Suggested serving sizes and recommended daily intake of each major plant-based food group from toddler to teen.
- ➞ A bounty of ideas for stocking your child-friendly plant-based fridge and pantry including helpful food lists.
- ➞ A brief word on organic food.
- ➞ Five helpful tips to keep you on track as you’re beginning to implement dietary changes.
- ➞ Cruelty-free ideas for swapping out animal products you may currently use, including convenient reference guides.
…but that’s not all! Your GO VEG STARTER KIT also includes the following to help you smoothly kick-start your family’s journey:
- ➞ 3-day sample meal plan containing the following carefully balanced meals for each day: breakfast, lunch, dinner, something sweet, and 2 snacks.
- ➞ 13 delicious, nutrient-dense, plant-based, whole food recipes (ALL tested and approved by my husband and toddler).
- ➞ A handy shopping list so you know exactly what you need for each recipe on the meal plan.
All recipes are 100% Plant-Based, and FREE from:
- ★ Dairy
- ★ Eggs
- ★ Gluten
- ★ Peanuts
- ★ Refined Sugar
Real food never tasted so good!
In addition to the features listed above, FOR A LIMITED TIME, I’m also including TWO BONUS PRINTABLE WORKSHEETS:
- ★ Weekly Meal Plan and Shopping List (Labeled)
- ★ Weekly Meal Plan and Shopping List (Blank, so you can choose to label to your preferences.)
See what one mom has to say about GO VEG:
“I can’t wait to start this new, healthy chapter in our lives!”
Reading “GO VEG” helped me to better understand healthy eating. This book includes so much information that I had no idea about. I want to change my son’s eating habits. I need to learn how to prepare meals and feed him healthfully. It will take time, but I feel following the steps in the book will work for us. I want my child to eat healthy as well as be healthy.
I had no idea about this until I read the book. I think it’s amazing. A lot of people just take their children to a drive-thru because it’s quick and easy. Not this mom!!!
There is so much information in this!
Thank you, Jess Jarrin!!!
Are You Ready for Your Family to Reap the Benefits of a Plant-Based Diet?
Get instant access to your copy of GO VEG STARTER KIT now!
Your Satisfaction is 100% Guaranteed!
I’m confident this product will surpass your expectations.
If, for some reason, you are not completely satisfied with Plant-Based Bambino’s GO VEG STARTER KIT: Transitioning your Little One to a plant-based diet in 1, 2, 3, simply return it within 60 days of purchasing, and you’ll be refunded immediately, no questions asked!
Note: Plant-Based Bambino’s GO VEG STARTER KIT: Transitioning your Little One to a plant-based diet in 1, 2, 3, is a digital and downloadable product. No physical book will be shipped. When you purchase this eBook, you will get INSTANT ACCESS to download the eBook to your computer or mobile device.
The eBook format is Adobe Acrobat PDF.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please don’t hesitate to reach out to email@example.com
ClickBank is the retailer of products on this site. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 917 S. Lusk Street, Suite 200, Boise Idaho, 83706, USA and used by permission. ClickBank’s role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of these products or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of these products.